Thursday, February 14, 2008

So much better :)

Katana got Monday and Tuesday off while turning her crop. Wednesday though, she was good to go! I took her out, again at 945 grams, and she nailed the second rabbit up. My first instinct was to keep flying her, but Krys was right when he told me to feed her up to reinforce her need to hang on to her rabbits. So I did. Her transfer was beautiful. As soon as I puled the lure she was on it. I took her out again today, and BAM! First rabbit was in the bag. Again, I went and fed her up and the transfer was perfect. I am so excited! I am hoping to keep her going. Soon I will try for multiples if she keeps nailing rabbits early in the hunt. It is really important for me to get her plenty of exercise.
15 rabbits, 3 snakes, 2 grasshoppers, 1 frog, 1 mouse, 2 rats

No comments: