Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting There

I took Katana out of the mews this evening, and after chasing her down I decided to weigh her. She is losing weight nicely, down to 1170 grams. I went ahead and switched out her perma-stiff jesses, lol and will change her anklets this weekend. On Sunday when I went to check on her, she had pulled her transmitter from her back pack and unscrewed the top. I finally found if after 10 minutes of crawling around in the pea gravel, and will replace the antenna this weekend as well. She is still pretty mean, but by the end of the week we will begin jump-ups and she will once again return to earning her food. As the weather cools, I am very anxious to get out there. I should hopefully have her going in the next 2-3 weeks, as I want to get her back into shape and drop her weight slowly.

No comments: